Date available: 07 Oct 2016, Property type: House, Number of beds: 3
– No Agent Fees
– Property Reference Number: 175329
A recently renovated beautifully presented three bedroom unfurnished charming cottage, located in the popular village of Lower South Wraxall.
This property has fantastic living accommodation boasting quality & stylish design throughout, incorporating period features with contemporary living styles of the modern day.
The entire cottage has been newly renovated with new kitchen, bathroom,central heating system and appliances. Fibre broadband also avaliable.
The cottage is terraced & is set within a private garden. Offering three double bedrooms, family bathroom with roll top bath and separate walk in shower room. The bathroom has underfloor heating and sound system.
As you enter the property from the garden, into the dining room, there is ample space for table and chairs, with glorious views into the garden, a country style kitchen with free standing SMEG range cooker, dishwasher, washing machine and separate condenser dryer all hidden in this well presented area.The lounge boasts an inglenook fire place for feature purpose only. From the lounge you will find an additional space for a playroom or extended living area.
The garden is private walled and well stocked with mature plant, and shrubs. One garage is provided with the property and allocated parking for two cars.
5 min drive to Bradford on Avon centre and 15 min drive to City of Bath
Summary & Exclusions:
– Rent Amount: £1,750.00 per month (£403.85 per week)
– Deposit / Bond: £1,750.00
– 3 Bedrooms
– 1 Bathrooms
– Property comes unfurnished
– Available to move in from 12 November, 2016
– Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
– Maximum number of tenants is 2
– No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
– No Students
– No Pets, sorry
– No Smokers
– Family Friendly
– Bills not included
– Property has parking
– Property has garden access
– Property has fireplace
– EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 175329
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent Ref: 175329
Agent Ref: Reference_Number_175329
Number of beds: 2
Our beautiful end of terrace cottage must be viewed to fully appreciate the character and quality on offer. As well as double glazed sash windows, exposed stonework and wooden beams the property also benefits from a multi fuel burning fire, new bright red composite door and ceramic farmhouse sink.
Internally the property comprises a lounge, dining kitchen, cellar, first floor landing, two bedrooms and a bathroom w/c. There is an enclosed garden to the front and a private yard to the rear side. The property is in a lovely village setting with open country views to the rear. Further benefits include intruder alarm, gas central heating and is within walking distance to the local primary school as well as being well linked to areas such as Saltaire and Bingley.
Sandy Lane village is a lovely community where neighbours are always available to offer support. Parking is on the street outside of the property however garages are available to rent down the lane.
Lounge – 15′ 3″ x 18′ 6″ (4.64m x 5.63m) (including open staircase)
Feature open chimney breast with cast iron multi fuel stove, exposed stonework to staircase and wooden beams throughout.
Dining Kitchen – 13′ 9″ x 10′ 3″ (4.19m x 3.12m)
Fitted wall and base units, solid wood worktops, ceramic 1 1/2 bowl drainer sink with mixer, splash back tiling, stone flagged floor, access to private yard area and access to upper loft area.
Power, light and centrally heated.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 – 10′ 0″ x 11′ 6″ (3.05m x 3.50m)
Built in wardrobes with access to upper loft area.
Bedroom 2 – 11′ 5″ x 5′ (3.48m x 1.60m)
Open country views.
Bathroom – 6′ 6″ x 7′ 0″ (1.98m x 2.13m)
Modern white three piece suite comprising corner bath with shower, low level w/c, hand wash basin, tiled floor and partially tiles walls.
Enclosed front lawned garden with borders, hedges and entrance pathway. Rear private yard area with original stone and decked area.
Sandy lane is situated in a semi rural area surrounded by open spaces and farm land. Short walk to Greenwood Park, with Leisure activities suitable for all the family, from the Play Area or the Skate Park, to sitting back and watching the Cricket. Fenced in Play Area. with swings and slide etc for younger children Multi Activity Community Area including goals and basketball hoop on a tarmac pad. Cricket square and outfield, leased solely to Wilsden CC, members of the public can sit and watch matches free of charge. Local Pub serving food. Sandy Lane Methodist Church. Garden Centre Local shops etc can be accessed in the neighbouring Villages of Wilsden and Allertion Supermarket and Shops can be found in the nearby Towns of Bingley or Shipley where mainline Bus and Train Stations can be accessed.
Date available: 31 Oct 2015, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 1
– No Agent Fees – Property Reference Number: 95103 1 Bed Flat, Stone Street, BD1. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom Flat is available to move in from 31 October, 2015. The rent is £420.00 per month (£96.92 per week). * Property comes furnished * Deposit / Bond is £420.00 * Minimum tenancy is 6 Months * Maximum number of tenants is 2More details available upon enquiry. Photos to follow shortly. Summary & Exclusions: – DSS enquiries welcome – Students welcome to enquire – Pets considered / by arrangement – No Smokers – Family Friendly – Bills not included – Property has parking – No Garden Access – EPC Rating: C If calling, please quote reference: 95103 Fees: You will not be charged any admin fees. Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property. ** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! ** Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week. OpenRent Ref: 95103Agent: OpenRentAgent Ref: Reference_Number_95103