Date available: 25 Mar 2016, Property type: House, Number of beds: 8
Stylish 2/3 Bedroom Furnished Georgian Townhouse in NR1 with single garage and parking available. Excellent location very close to the train station & town centre. Wonderful original features and all the best mod cons!
Furnished to a high standard.
The house is arranged over 3 floors, it is very high spec & a balance between magical original features & modern amenities think drencher shower and wood burner.
Ground Floor: Large Open plan kitchen-diner, perfect for dinner party’s and family meals. Modern bespoke kitchen, Two large Georgian windows, one with a window seat.
Outside toilet/laundry room.
Outside courtyard garden at the back with small table and chairs.
Lower Floor: Large living room with large TV and wood burning stove. Door to front garden. Large study/ 3rd bedroom with a small fold down sofa bed.
First Floor: Large Master bedroom, very comfortable bed, en-suite free standing bath and sink. Second bedroom also with a good double bed. The main bathroom has a large modern shower/ wet room, toilet and sink.
Front garden with seating and BBQ.
Single garage and an off road parking space.
Summary & Exclusions
– NO AGENT FEE
– Rent £995 PCM
– 6 – 12 month contract
– Available from March 24th
– Deposit/bond 6 weeks rent + 1st months rent up front.
– Bills and council tax not included.
– No Student/No Sharers.
– No Smoking
– NO DSS/Housing benefit
– Energy Performance Certificate Rating (EPC)- E
– References required
– Pets considered
– Suitable for a professional couple or small family.
– Furnished (to a high spec, negotiable on this as it is a matter of taste)
– 2/3 Bedrooms
– Large open kitchen/ dining room
– Loads of original features
– wood burner and fireplace.
– 2-3 bathrooms
– Parking and Gararge
Please call or email for more details:
Gemma – ……
James – ……