Date available: 05 Nov 2015, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 2
– No Agent Fees – Property Reference Number: 99200 This flat is an extra large open plan private garden flat in a converted pub on a quiet tree-lined Islington street. The open plan ground floor reception rooms are very light and benefit from: high ceilings, large windows, wood floors, period features, a WC, a modern kitchen, a desk/book shelf area and a real gas fire place.
There is a designer spiral staircase to the lower floor, where the bedrooms are very large with lots of built in cupboard space and an airing cupboard with a washer dyer. There is also a large modern bathroom with a large bath, extra large shower head, built in cupboards, a heated towel rail, twin “his and hers” sinks and under-floor heating. The flat is in excellent condition as it was very recently painted/renovated and is equipped with a burglar alarm.
The flat benefits from its own private entrance (the original extra large former front door of the pub and the original pub sign are features in themselves) with an entrance hall that can fit up to three bikes and lots of coats or shoes. The large landscaped south facing private garden has garden lights, a shed and a separate entrance to the street. The smart garden decking is a great asset in the summer as it is not overlooked and a lovely sun trap. Internal space is almost 1000 SQFT /90 SQM with a
similar amount of space in the garden too. The flat is extremely well-connected in between the Cannobury and De Beauvoir conservation areas with the Regents Canal and bus stops a few minutes away on Southgate Road (21, 76, 141) and Essex Road (38, 56, 73, 341, 476, N38, N73). Highbury & Islington, Angel, Cannonbury, Haggerston and Essex Road stations are all close by. The City, Dalston,
Shoreditch, Victoria Park, Clissold Park, London Fields, Broadway Market and the trendy pubs and restaurants of De Beauvoir, Stoke Newington and Upper Street are all a short walk away. No rental agent fees. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with any questions at all. Summary & Exclusions: – Rent Amount: £2,686.67 per month (£620.00 per week) – Deposit / Bond: £4,125.00 – 2 Bedrooms – 2 Bathrooms – Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide) – Available to move in from 29 November, 2015 – Minimum tenancy term is 6 months – Maximum number of tenants is 4 – No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants – No Students – Pets considered / by arrangement – Smokers considered – Family Friendly – Bills not included – No Parking Available – Property has garden access – Property has fireplace If calling, please quote reference: 99200 Fees: You will not be charged any admin fees. Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property. ** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! ** Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week. OpenRent Ref: 99200Agent: OpenRentAgent Ref: Reference_Number_99200
Number of beds: 6
Dutch Barge, Lena,
21.7 metres long 4.06m wide 0.8m Draught
Steilsteven Dutch Barge
Built in Holland Steel
Sleeps 6, 2 double cabins and the original twin crew quarters.
DAF 575 Diesel engine
Lena is a fantastic barge on a transferable London mooring in the heart of Canary Wharf. Converted as a live-aboard/cruising barge, she is a beautiful vessel with many traditional features.
Residential mooring on secure marina with a good community.
The main cabin has a fully equipped galley with gas oven and hob, plenty of storage space and washing machine. The lounge is bright and airy with windows on both sides and a large skylight. It also features a large and cozy wood burning stove.
The large master cabin adjoins the lounge, has a double bed and built in cupboards.
Continuing towards the stern is the study. Built in desk and shelves makes the most of this space and leads to the original crew quarters beneath the wheelhouse. Two large single beds make up this unique space which was fully refitted along with the study and wheelhouse in 2013.
In the bow is the second double cabin, recently refitted and includes lots of storage.
The bathroom has a shower, bath and flushing toilet.
Access to the large deck is from either end, through the study and wheelhouse or the bow hatch. Location: London Docklands London UK
Recent survey. Boat Safety cert.
Vessel name: Lena
Vessel condition: Good
Vessel type: Steilsteven
Year constructed: 1924
Year refitted: 2010
Beam: 4.2 mtr
Maximum draft: 1m
Bridge clearance: 3.2m
Fuel capacity: 200 Gallons
Water capacity: 1000 Gallons
Holding tank capacity: 500 Gallons
No. of engines: 1
Engine model: DAF 575
Engine power: 85hp
Fuel type: Diesel
Drive type: Shaft drive
Length over all: 22m
Number of beds: 4
HOME REPORT VALUE £90,000 *** four bedroom end-terraced family home. The property offers excellent family accommodation and features entrance hallway, large lounge, dining room, kitchen and wc apartment. On upper floor there are four double bedrooms and large bath/shower room. The property is located in the popular village of Hallglen which offers excellent primary schooling, local shops and only a five minute drive to Falkirk Town Centre, Falkirk High Railway Station and motorway network. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and enclosed rear garden. Viewing is highly recommended. Some cosmetic decoration may be required hence the price.
Lounge 4.56m (15′ 0′) x 4.00m (13′ 1′)
Dining Room 3.45m (11′ 4′) x 3.43m (11′ 3′)
Kitchen 3.56m (11′ 8′) x 2.58m (8′ 6′)
W.C 1.72m (5′ 8′) x 1.49m (4′ 11′)
Bedroom 1 3.76m (12′ 4′) x 2.74m (9′ 0′)
Bedroom 2 4.37m (14′ 4′) x 2.85m (9′ 4′)
Bedroom 3 3.36m (11′ 0′) x 3.36m (11′ 0′)
Bedroom 4 3.39m (11′ 1′) x 3.37m (11′ 1′)
Bathroom 3.55m (11′ 8′) x 1.82m (6′ 0′)
Date available: 28 Nov 2015, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 0
A bright recently refurbished, spacious studio. The property consists of a modern fully fitted kitchen, a large spacious living room/bedroom with full wooden flooring, a fully tiled bathroom and well designed storage space.
Located just off Brook Green Park, the property is close to Westfield Shopping Centre, also the amenities of Shepherds Bush Road and Tesco Supermarket as well as Hammersmith Broadway and Kensington High Street. Hammersmith Broadway Underground (Piccadilly, District and Hammersmith & City lines) is within walking distance and the property is well serviced by many bus routes leading to the West End, Notting Hill and the City. The A40 is also a short drive away.
The studio is offered furnished.
Council Tax: Tax band C – £909.16 approximately per annum.
Borough: London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham
Bill’s: Not Included
Available Now – £270.00pw
Early Viewing Recommended
Contact by text only – ……
Date available: 13 Nov 2015, Property type: House, Number of beds: 4
A superb sixth floor 4 bedroom penthouse apartment located in a prestigious mansion block offering fabulous views over Regents Park.
The 6th floor penthouse is set over 2114 sq ft and comprises a large duel aspect reception/dining room benefiting from a south facing private balcony with magnificent views over Regents Park, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, three further bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, kitchen, guest bathroom and cloakroom.
Large private balcony with stunning views over Regents Park
On site Porter
Next to Regents Park
Available furnished or unfurnished
The apartment offers easy access to the famous Lords Cricket Ground, the open spaces of Regents Park, along with all the local shops, bars, restaurants located on St Johns Wood High Street.
All of our tenants benefit from a dedicated on-site or building manager who is on hand to assist with any property related issues. We also employ a dedicated team of maintenance experts and provide a 24-hour emergency helpline.
Please call Alex on …… or …… . ref.s2015-11-13-h003
Date available: 06 Sep 2015, Property type: House, Number of beds: 1
– No Agent Fees – Property Reference Number: 88124 1 Bed Mobile Home, Quedgeley Park, GL2. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom Mobile Home is available to move in from 25 September, 2015. The rent is £475.00 per month (£109.62 per week). * Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide). * Deposit / Bond is £750.00 * Minimum tenancy is 3 Months * Maximum number of tenants is 2More details available upon enquiry. Photos to follow shortly. Summary & Exclusions: – DSS enquiries welcome – No Students – No Pets, sorry – No Smokers – Not Suitable for Families / Children – Bills not included – Property has parking – Property has garden access – Property has fireplace If calling, please quote reference: 88124 Fees: You will not be charged any admin fees. Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property. ** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! ** Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week. OpenRent Ref: 88124Agent: OpenRentAgent Ref: Reference_Number_88124
Date available: 16 Nov 2015, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 2
– No Agent Fees – Property Reference Number: 69367 Key features Modern Development Open Plan Reception Room Modern Fitted Kitchen with fitted white goods including dishwasher Two Double Bedrooms Modern Bathroom Allocated gated underground Parking Space Full description This spacious and modern two bedroom apartment is situated in this peaceful residential development near the beautiful Syon Park. It comprises of a bright open plan living room with modern fully fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms one with fitted wardrobes and a contemporary family bathroom. The flat is light and airy with a south facing balcony and rooms. The property further benefits from 2 storage areas in the hallway and loft space.It also has a gated allocated parking space. Available in June and is offered unfurnished. Union Lane is a modern development which is just a few hundred yards from the green expanses of Syon Park and the River Thames with is tow path walks into Richmond. Within half a mile from Syon lane train station , a mile from Isleworth train station and over a mile from Osterley tube station. It has easy commuting distance from the A4 into Central London. The property is situated close to the shops and riverside bars of Old Isleworth and within easy reach of Syon Park and Richmond town centre. It’s close to many good primary and secondary schools. Early viewing recommended. Summary & Exclusions: – Rent Amount: £1,485.00 per month (£342.69 per week) – Deposit / Bond: £2,056.14 – 2 Bedrooms – 1 Bathrooms – Property comes unfurnished – Available to move in from 16 November, 2015 – Minimum tenancy term is 12 months – Maximum number of tenants is 4 – No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants – No Students – No Pets, sorry – Smokers considered – Family Friendly – Bills not included – Property has parking – No Garden Access – Property has fireplace – EPC Rating: B If calling, please quote reference: 69367 Fees: You will not be charged any admin fees. Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property. ** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! ** Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week. OpenRent Ref: 69367Agent: OpenRentAgent Ref: Reference_Number_69367
Date available: 27 Mar 2014, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 1
Baillie Court is located in Jupiter Street, in the Forgewood area of Motherwell, and within easy reach of shops, amenities and public transport.
Living in a managed property like Baillie Court has a number of fantastic advantages which enables those living there to retain their independence and yet provide re-assurance to friends and family that help is quickly at hand should it be required.
Any repairs that need to be carried out can be reported to an on-site member of staff or, if they’re not on duty, via the communal alarm connection within the properties.
The gardens and communal areas (for example corridors and communal windows/electrical fittings) are looked after centrally, meaning less for residents to worry about, and we can offer a decoration allowance of up to £250 for new tenants.
Baillie Court itself has a number of communal features, including:
– a residents lounge for relaxing, meetings and socialising (which also features a pool table!);
– a kitchen area ideal for catering for groups;
– a guest bedroom which allows friends or family to stay over; and
– a private residents laundry including tumble driers and drying areas;
– a well kept communal garden area which also features an organic fruit and veg patch.
A Sheltered Housing Manager is on site five days a week to offer help, look after maintenance and to help out in the event of an emergency.
The one-bedroom property on offer is perfect for a single person or a couple, and benefits from:
– a spacious double bedroom;
– a good sized lounge;
– a brand new, attractive kitchen;
– a bathroom including a shower, specifically designed for older people;
– fantastic storage space;
– storage heating; and
– full double glazing.
It also features a number of security benefits, including connection to a 24-hour emergency alarm service and an intercom and buzzer connected to the main door of the development.
In a recent interview, Baillie Court’s member of staff who manages the development said:
“People care about each other here. You can live as independently as you like, but there’s always a helping hand if needed. We get together for arts and crafts, bingo and cups of tea and chats. We also have a pool table which is popular. We’ve got fruit and veg growing in the garden. The flats make really nice homes and it’s a nice community to be part of.”
Date available: 06 Nov 2015, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 2
Pembroke Road, Islington, N10 2HR
A well-proportioned apartment, situated inside of a recently converted building. Offering a contemporary internal finish with wooden floors throughout.
The property includes an excellent open plan kitchen/reception room, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Muswell Hill Broadway is easily accessible where you are treated with a huge parade of independent eateries, cafes, bars and restaurants.
The nearest bus stop is less than a 5 minute walk away, giving you easy access to travel into The City and Londons other amenities. Available now and unfurnished.
To arrange a viewing please call Paulina or Jess on ……
Hotblack Desiato: Tenant Letting Procedure and Fees:
Tenancy agreement & reference fee (£75 + VAT per person)
Guarantor fee if applicable (£75+VAT)
If applicable and should you renew your contract upon expiry there is a £150 plus
Date available: 09 Feb 2015, Property type: House, Number of beds: 3
Charming semi-detached 3 bed house on a working farm 2 miles from the Market Town of Duns. Newly refurbished with a wood-burning stove & double glazing and central heating throughout. House is carpeted throughout with vinyl at front and back entrance and in the kitchen, shower room & cloakroom. Enclosed garden to the rear with shared garden to the front. Ample parking.
Small pet considered but no cats please.
Scottish Borders Council Tax Band B
Deposit 1 months rent payable in advance
Landlord registration 181860/355/15480
EPC Band D
Please e-mail to arrange a viewing
Front door entrance with good sized under-stair cupboard.
Sitting room with wood-burning stove and sunny southerly aspect.
Shaker style kitchen with integrated cooker (washing machine & fridge freezer available if required)
Shower room with corner shower WC & WHB.
Double bedroom looking out on to the back garden with views to the hills
Adjoining cloakroom with WC & WHB.
2 bright south facing bedrooms with coombed ceilings – one double & one single.